SHIFTS: Full Time, Part Time & Per Diem (ALL SHIFTS)
Position Summary: To provide direct patient care to geriatric, adult, adolescent, or child patients with psychiatric disorders; to ensure the safety and well-being of these patients; to support the maintenance of therapeutic milieu.
- Participate in input and follow through with regard to treatment planning
- Observe and identify patients problems, needs and strengths, and suggest treatment plan modifications
- Provide input on, and implement patient discharge plans
- Accompany and transport patients as assigned
- Facilitate patient community meetings
- Maintain patient, and unit related documentation
- Admit new patients to the unit, program and milieu
- Maintain a safe, orderly, and therapeutic environment for patients
- Assists patients with daily living activities consistent with treatment plans
- Carry out administrative and clerical assignments to support patient care, and organizational operations
Qualifications: A minimum of 1 yr health care experience, current CPR and PRO-ACT required. Familiarity with medical and psychological terminology, basic principles of psychology and human behavior preferred.
Physical Requirements: Ability to stoop, crouch, reach, stand, and lift up to 50 pounds.
All qualified applicants should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 858-675-9241