CHEMICAL DEPENDENCY COUNSELOR Full Time/Non-Exempt)
Position Summary: To provide quality direct and indirect patient care to individuals with chemical dependency or other diagnosed issues.
· Assesses patients' stage and extent of chemical use and comorbid mental health issues.
· Develops and implements a plan of treatment, in conjunction with members of multi-disciplinary team.
· Conducts didactic and other appropriate patient groups for both chemical dependency and duel diagnosed issues.
· Communicates with referral sources and other appropriate parties regarding patients' progress.
· Coordinates and implements patients' discharge.
· Attends and participates in department and other program or clinical and administrative meetings.
· Supports maintenance and development of clinical program or services.
· Provides backup services to Needs Assessment and Referral Dept.
· Participates in activities, which enhance professional growth and development.
Qualifications: Masters degree in related field preferably mental health. CADAC certification required. Two years of experience working with adults and adolescents with substance abuse and co-occurring disorders. MFT, SW, RN license preferred. Two years significant experience in a similar work environment.
Physical Requirements: Ability to stoop, crouch, reach, stand, and lift up to 50 pounds.
All qualified applicants should submit resumes to email@example.com or fax to 858-675-9241
HOUSEKEEPER (Full Time/Non-Exempt)
Position Summary: To ensure the maintenance of a clean, healthy, pleasant environment for patients, staff, and visitors.
- Cleans floors in patient and non-patient areas.
- Removes trash and waste from designated areas of facility.
- Removes and replaces soiled linens from designated patient areas.
- Maintains facility and furnishings in clean, orderly fashion.
- Adheres to organization's safety and security policies and procedures.
- Maintains documentation and records related to department operations.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS OF JOB: Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, stand for sustained period of time, walk, pull, lift objects from a lower to higher position or horizontally from position to position, finger grasp; feel sizes, shapes, temperatures and textures; express or exchange ideas orally and potentially loudly, accurately or quickly; perceive the nature of sound with no less than a 40 db loss @ 1000 Hz and 2000 Hz with or without correction; perform repetitive motions of the wrist, hands or fingers.
Light work most of the time, exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently; and occasionally medium work, that is exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently.