NURSING SUPERVISOR (Full Time AM & NOC shift)
RN Nursing Supervisor, you will oversee hospital function on your assigned shift include:
- Supervising all nursing staff on your assigned shift
- Ensuring that staffing levels are maintained for your shift and the oncoming shift
- Ensuring that patients are properly taken care of and all hospital policies and procedures are implemented and followed by staff.
- Providing care to patients according to the established plan of care as needed
- Assisting with orientation of new staff
- Providing feedback and/or counseling to nursing staff when appropriate.
- Working collaboratively with other departments
- Facilitating patient admissions in a timely manner
- Completing all record reports which include but are not limited to incident reports, quality monitoring, employee injury reports and/or employee performance reports.
- Participating in the ABHC in-service program
* Addressing patient, family and visitor concerns
Qualifications: Must be a graduate of an approved vocational school; MUST have a current California RN license, current CPR and PRO-ACT required
Physical Requirements: Ability to stoop, crouch, reach, stand anf lift up to 50 pounds.Apply Now
HOUSEKEEPER (Full Time/Non-Exempt)
Position Summary: To ensure the maintenance of a clean, healthy, pleasant environment for patients, staff, and visitors.
- Cleans floors in patient and non-patient areas.
- Removes trash and waste from designated areas of facility.
- Removes and replaces soiled linens from designated patient areas.
- Maintains facility and furnishings in clean, orderly fashion.
- Adheres to organization's safety and security policies and procedures.
- Maintains documentation and records related to department operations.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS OF JOB: Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, stand for sustained period of time, walk, pull, lift objects from a lower to higher position or horizontally from position to position, finger grasp; feel sizes, shapes, temperatures and textures; express or exchange ideas orally and potentially loudly, accurately or quickly; perceive the nature of sound with no less than a 40 db loss @ 1000 Hz and 2000 Hz with or without correction; perform repetitive motions of the wrist, hands or fingers.
Light work most of the time, exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently; and occasionally medium work, that is exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently.